With a new year comes new opportunities. I am already anxiously awaiting the moments in 2013 where God will amaze us with his faithfulness once again! Before looking ahead however, we should take a glance back and celebrate what God has allowed us to be a part of in 2012. He has been very gracious in using us for His glory over the past year to bring transformation in the lives of thousands of people across the globe. 2012 was a year of blessings and challenges. Here are just a few of the many highlights:
- 480 Community Learning Centers functioning all over N. India to bring transformation to individuals, families and communities. These centers are meeting people’s needs daily and allowing access for the Gospel to take root and churches to be planted.
- Outreach to over 6000 children in railway stations, streets, and slums through various projects including education, shelter, food, medical help and counseling. Literally saving the lives of children each day!
- Ministry to Urban Youth in Delhi growing rapidly as young people commit to make disciples and plant churches.
- Hosted over 100 guests and volunteers who came to India to both serve and learn alongside our team.
- Over 25,000 people trained through regional seminars, conferences and mentor programs.
God was so gracious to us in His providence even as we learned to live by faith all through the year. At times God took us through various challenging situations in order to strengthen our faith and lead us to higher ground!
Now we look ahead to 2013 with even more determination and optimism that God will do something even greater! I ask that you join us and be a part of the movement!
Please be in prayer for the India team. You can follow their trip updates on our blog!