This weekend begins Project: Classroom, an annual summer feature at Connection Pointe. We have the privilege to bless teachers with resources that would not be covered in their regular budget. By focusing our attention on the teachers, they are better equipped to make a good education even better for the children in their classroom.
For the first time, some of our Global Impact partner schools will be included – right alongside our local schools. Did you know that we are big into education globally?
- 660 children are sponsored by Connection Pointe people in
- All these children attend a school or learning center
- We also have global partners in education in
- India – Global Learning Center
- Balkans – international school
- Turkey – international school
- Most of our global impact trips are to these places, supporting the staff and facilities through our resources, teaching, prayers, encouragement, fun and hundreds of hugs
With this kind of investment in education around the world, the opportunity is upon us to support the staff and teachers once again.
Our global partners being helped this year are…
- Guatemala – Los Verdes
- Guatemala – Cruz Blanca
- Arizona – Red Sands Christian School
- Virginia – Mountain Mission School
Our local school being helped this year are…
- Speedway – Clarence Farrington Elementary
- Indianapolis – IPS School 79
- Brownsburg – Harris Academy
- Brownsburg – Alpha Academy
Stop by the big display in the lobby over the next few weeks and make a selection on an item you can purchase to support these staff and teachers.
In addition, consider signing up as a volunteer to help at this display. Anyone who has visited one of these schools, or sponsors a child, would make an ideal volunteer. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION HERE.
Til next week, Dan