What a great weekend we had, experiencing God’s global work on campus, learning more about our community, and casting vision for our part in His work around the world!
- We are now over 600 children sponsored in Kenya, Guatemala and Swaziland.
- 9 people are interested in further conversations about serving as missionaries.
- 10 mission trips are scheduled for next year and now open for online application.
- Hundreds of people dressed internationally, making it one of the most colorful weekends of the year!
- We learned more of our international partners and the unseen work they do daily. They are all heroes to me. Remember to post your prayer guide where you will make use of it. (If you need another copy, here is a pdf.)
- Our weekend services reflected God’s love for the whole world in the words and languages we sang, our communion and the 23 countries and 2 territories represented among our regular attenders. See the list below, just for fun.
- Finally, our India team has arrived and begun their week’s work. Remember them in your prayers.
Serving our Unstoppable God with you at Connection Pointe…
- Africa – Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Swaziland, Togo
- Asia – China, Korea, Philippines, Taiwan
- Europe – England, Germany, Italy, Russia, Ukraine
- Central/South America – Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Peru
- North America – Canada, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, USA
Below are pictures from this weekend. It was fun to see the international flare! If you have pictures of your international dress from the weekend, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include them on the blog!
Writer: Dan Crum (pictured with wife Connie), Connection Pointe Global Impact Director