We were briefly able to find wifi tonight, so here is a taste of our first couple of days in pictures. We absolutely fell in love with the children as we led our first day of VBS. They are definitely much more comfortable with the team of foreigners as we were greeted with hugs and kisses. A few of our team were also on “garden duty” which included clearing out a tree behind the classrooms with a machete! It was truly a day touched by God as everything went wonderfully! Blessings!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Update from Rut in Guatemala November 5, 2020
- Lifetime of Faithfulness August 24, 2020
- More Help for Missionaries July 20, 2020
- Culture Shock June 23, 2020
- Barriers May 20, 2020
- Transition – 6th and Final Year May 7, 2020
- Responding to Covid-19 Globally (Part 2) April 30, 2020
- Responding to Covid-19 Globally (Part 1) April 23, 2020
- New Faces, Same Mission April 16, 2020
- Global Impact Update – Trips and Personnel March 31, 2020
- Deciding Where a New Church Meets February 20, 2020
- Coronavirus and Mission Trips February 12, 2020
- India Intrigue February 5, 2020
- Prayer When the Words Don’t Come January 22, 2020
- Faith 2020 January 15, 2020
- Talek – 10 years later January 8, 2020
- The Grace in Christ’s Birth December 12, 2019
- Thriving in the Midst of Challenge by Chuck Rapp December 5, 2019
- The Realities of Being Global by Shane Christopher December 3, 2019
- THE HEART AND SOUL OF MMS by Jeff Skaggs November 26, 2019
Praying for a drier day to do God’s work and sharing the love of Jesus. Love the photos.
Praying for you all. Continue to shine Gods love! Great pics.